Thursday, June 26, 2008

today, my eye bags looked REALLY visible

no kidding, my eye bags LOOKED so horribly visible, even bea commented on it when i got to school. yeah, i DID stay up a little late just so i could finish off my filipino journal (which wasn't passed today, mind you.. pisses me off) and to try and make a mind map for world his... i'm so tired actually, my mind's reeling and my head's hurting like hell.

now isn't that an everyday occurence already?

i wouldn't really be surprised if i wake up sick one day. it's always like this: i work myself up then my immunity takes a back seat when i'm rolling like mad. it's annoying, but that's how my school life works.

right now, i only have to read the world his. book, geom if i tried and maybe rewrite my CL hw... it's a shorter list, compared to those i've done a few days ago and i'm pretty thankful that that's just that.

i can't say i'm sick of studying because it's the only way i'll live. it's the only way i'll get on with my life.

immersion. i love helping the poor in any workable way, but then i don't want to go anymore on this immersion. it's on aug 25 - 29 and i feel like i'll cry. my dad's leaving at the 25th of august so that just means we'll be leaving on the same day and he wouldn't be home anymore when i return. it hurts. i told him i didn't want to go anymore, but he insisted that i should. i told him if we could petition something that'll make me go with the other rooms, he said just to let things rest already. my classmates are my classmates and he insists on having fun with them.

all i have to do now is suck it all up and cry later on.

i got a top score on the world his quiz today! i got 9 on the geom aaaaaaand... i'm pretty confident with my trigo exam. yes, confidence. in bea's words: "kaya mo yan cause you're shing!"

eh? it's like i can do anything! *laughs*

i've finally started on the sotry i've worked on for so long... inside my head. i even wrote it in pencil so i could erase it as often as i like to change stuff. i'm just happy that there'd be people who'd be rooting for it till the very end.

i didn't need to do a leveling test today for GIFT cause we were already leveled. *phew* love you ms. bianca and sir. ryan!!!

i'm hungry as hell now~ good luck to me :D

-shing

No comments: