Monday, June 2, 2008

I’m a famous nobody

So far, I’m still caught up with the emotions I felt during the m3 con last Saturday; happiness, disappointment, hyper and maybe a bit of hopeful wishing. For the whole day, it was a roller coaster ride of conflicting emotions and shoving them in the past. I’m sorry to those who were forced to say I looked pretty. Thanks for the effort of trying to cheer me up guys! I love you all~

Since I’ve written it mostly all in my uh… ‘not so secret’ ugly notebook, I won’t waste space. All I know is that I felt oh so gloriously happy. Not even the stares of a million people could ruin it. No, I regret wearing shorts and my new top. According to iks, he noticed others stealing glances at my front. Yes, ridiculous as it sounds, I even checked in the mirror to be sure. I guess the cut of the blouse really meant it to be that way. Oh well, it’s done anyway.

Another thing I feel stupid for is crying on the con itself in the midst of a lot of people. I kinda thank chie for keeping me in check. Oh, and for pulling me back when I was about to make another attempt. How do you say this… I was a bit desperate. Crying in the taxi helped too, cause manong driver was trying to cheer me up too. At the end of the ride (taft station) I was teased to death… and I felt happy about it.

Chie, bea, pam, dani, tina, iya, rissa, my lovable chaperone (yes, I had one) and kuya… thanks for making that day so fun! What a way to ‘mourn’ the end of summer ><



I know it’s late, but I just got to watch 300… it was cool >< and all along I thought it was some pointless gory movie… I was so wrong about that~



so I guess the other entries posted are those old ones. Forgive me, but I haven’t been online even once ever since 3 weeks ago. Self control? Pretty much~

-shing

No comments: