Saturday, June 21, 2008

the days just go by

for now, life is a bit hard. not only am i burdened with a lot of assignments but the rain has made me depressed yet again. i can't say how or why it did, but just seeing it rain makes me want to just sleep and forget everything else. it's a comfort that depresses my mood with every raindrop.

for other matters, i got sick one morning and then poof, it suddenly turned into a horrible 'near-to-death' experience. i've written everything already on my filipino journal (since i didn't know what to write) and it still creeps me out. what the hell did i eat?

the rain's a bit strong and my hands are basically tired. plus my eyes hav developed the skill called twitching. my stomach's rumbling too. i didn't eat breakfast in a hurry to go OL. hahahaha. i know, stupid.

actually, i haven't eaten anything decent in school. we're always in a hurry, always cramming, always reading, always grouping... it's like there's no more time for food. at least friends, they gave time for :D

can't think of anything to write anymore.

oh well

-shing

No comments: