Monday, June 2, 2008

Life : it’s complicated

No, right now, I just don’t really get myself at all… it’s as if for the past 30 minutes I felt like I was in a trance.

Yes, again with being bored. I’ve never felt so much boredom in my whole entire life! I was scourging the 2nd floor for missed books when suddenly I felt the urge to just look at the contents of every drawer, every cabinet and every shelf. Yup, even re-checking my school books for the 100th time.

I guess I was wondering where the past was. I was hoping that some piece of paper from my past would turn up. You know, the ones with my ugly handwriting and all that. Of course, I couldn’t help but get disappointed when none actually appeared. I must’ve threw it all out.

I never had a diary when I was young, honestly. I couldn’t care much to what happened the afternoon before or whatever. I just started writing when I read Anne Frank’s diary. Yes, call me a copy cat but I did. That was when I was 10. so what ever happened to the memories I had when I was 1-9?

I know, I’m rambling; it’s another product of boredom. I’ve pushed my brother out and even used the dim lights this time, just for the feel. To me, I find it hard to find time for myself. It’s always me and my brother… or me and my parents… maybe the only times I DO get time for myself is when I watch TV. Exclude the fact that I have 2 others with me whenever I do.



I’m supposed to shut up about this but I just can’t help it. I felt disappointed when chie told me kate couldn’t come on Saturday. No, I’m not going to say bad things about those who disallowed her for not letting her go (cause it’s not me… and that would be rude and impolite cause they’ve been so nice to me ever since… except JP… JP’s mean cause he teases me a lot and makes rude statements that seem inappropriate at some point) but I just don’t understand why she’s not allowed. Her dad didn’t give a reason (I think) and I guess this was another episode of ‘i’ll tell you you’re not allowed at the last minute’. Yes, this has happened often enough. Of course, we’re getting sick of it, but what can we do?

Though life is complicated I can honestly say I like my life better than my best friend’s. She knows this fact, no need to worry. I’ve pointed this out to her millions of times already :D



Isn’t it obvious that I’m going through the stage of life called ‘with writer’s block’?



When I’m with you by Simple Plan – listening to this once again



FF tactics. Currently, I’m stuck on beating the dragon totema dude and I’m getting irritated that he keeps on winning… like, what the… I’m getting myself a walkthrough if I get sick of trying to beat him and his 3 enormous (not to mention powerful) guards.

Not just that, it’s annoying that the story turns out to be Mewt’s fantasy. I was like ‘O___O of all the people why him?!?’ I was expecting it was Marche’s brother, but nooooooo… Ritz seems like she’s enjoying Ivalice though… I bet Marche’s brother would turn out to be some big shot mage or something. I’m betting on it.



one day left till the con!!! Yeah!!!



Okay, confession : I think the currently running coke commercial is the BEST commercial the Coca Cola company has ever thought of. I know, I know… it’s quite strange but I’m actually drawn to the commercial. Maybe because it had a celestial being in it (which isn’t really common in commercials) or because it had an attractive girl and cute guy to act in it… wouldn’t know. I just thought the idea was fantastic. I just don’t get why the angel wanted to figure out who’s ‘aaaaahhh’ she heard belonged to. Then she drinks coke and meets a demon-turned-human hot looking dude. Ehehe. Can actually form a story based from that… hmm… :3



okay! Obviously I’m ranting to waste time. It’s just 9 and I’m not the least bit sleepy. Sleep doesn’t want to come to me now. I just know it. The sandman leaves me behind after he’s sprinkled dust on everyone else’s eyes in my house. How could he forget me? I’m obviously begging him to make me sleep a little earlier…. Even just 11. School’s about to start and I just can’t imagine myself going with eye bags!!! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu… never! Never! Not in a million years will I turn up like that!!!



staring at my books… nothing else to do but fix them… again…

-shing

No comments: