Monday, June 16, 2008

hard work over the weekend

(a day too late)

Weekends are supposed to be fun and relaxing. Weekends are supposed to be used up by going to church with the family and spending the rest of the time inside the mall. This weekend isn’t like that all…

It all started Saturday morning. I woke up at around 8 to go to my mom’s clinic real early for research. It then took me around 3 hours to find a worthy research (that looks credible enough) and to print what seemed to be an unprintable-looking pdf file. At around 12, I rushed back to the house for piano ( a miserable sounding session that seemed to be totally humiliating for me) and at 1 started to read what I had just printed.

No really, works of scholars are hard to understand at first. For an hour, I was just staring at the paper wondering what kind of language did the authors use. It sounded and looked like complete gibberish. I got the whole thing only this morning (after sleeping on it ><) and pieced it all together from 4 pm to 9 this evening. We celebrated father’s day at my uncle’s house with everyone else. Festivities of any kind are always upheld here, so yeah. Bea’s right: we ARE party people :D Right now, I can’t wash up just yet because my hand suddenly became numb (I handwritten my whole hw) and it’s freakin hot. Kare kano… I have to remember that! Lol Well, it’s another school day tomorrow. I can’t say I’m exactly ready and all… but I’m not nervous anymore. I find school enjoyable now, with all the people around me nice and all. We’re actually good kids ><>

No comments: