Wednesday, June 25, 2008

daily events

(typed yesterday night)

I know everyone who’s been tired, stressed and sick for the last 10 hours all go crawling to bed when night comes. I’m one of those people, but I can hardly come crawling to bed yet jus because I still have a lot of things to do.

Yeah, this is another insert task I’ve been sneaking in alongside my computer usage. Writing down daily events in my ugly notebook helps but typing is so much faster.

So now! Yesterday (Monday) we ate at Bite Club and me and my dad split up on a 9.5 inch burger. Yeah, THAT big. I’m not kidding! It was as big as a damn plate! I beat my dad into eating a half though :P comments for Bite club : a small place (narrow), not really with fast service but with really REALLY great food. It beats mcdonald’s French fries big time. I know I’ve also said this about brothers burger but then, they compete head to head now. The burger was really yummy too, despite its’ size, and I can actually say it’s the best damn burger I’ve ever eaten in my whole entire life.

Today, I flunked my THE test… would possibly flunk my IQ and personality test in guidance hour… same goes for my chem quiz… yeah. The only thing I’m happy about today is that we’ve finally passed the damn poster to our batch rep (yes, without her getting mad at us :P) and we’ve finally scored 207 in the world his. stomper game. Yes, I like the stomper game and I love my groupmates.

Did I mention I’ve got friends inside the classroom already? Yeah, I do now. I feel happy and on this third week, I feel like I want to do school work with those I’m starting to trust. (yes, mikee, I’ll help you with the IP. I’ll make this year different than the previous years you had to suffer doing it alone :D) I’m starting to actually SEE the people who’ll top our class already… strange but you can actually see that distinct little line that separates them from those who cram! It’s just an observation though…

My earphone’s finally bust >< no, I wasn’t waiting for it to get bust but then yeah… accidents happen. So now, my ipod won’t be much active anymore… I actually love my ipod now, though it hasn’t been updated in a very very very VERY long time.

Today, me and my busmates uncovered the secret identity of our new bus conductor. His name’s Neil and he’s only 16. asked why he wasn’t in school, it was because he was waiting for his kid sister (in 3rd year) to finish and they’d go to school together (ain’t that touching and sweet?) next year as seniors. Asked why he was working in our bus as a conductor, he said he just wanted to and that because it was boring not doing anything at all. Other facts state that he’s taken (oh yeah… leia just HAD to ask) and that we kept him from sitting at the front so that we’d have someone to tease.

It’s actually fun to ask questions. Being inquisitive isn’t THAT bad. I hope these skills come in handy one day.

Kate was in a pretty bad mood when we left school. Something should’ve cheered her up by now. Of course, she’s not going to tell me what the fuck happened (cause I’d be over reacting and all and I’d worry then I’d get less concentrated then I lose focus altogether and the blame’s on her – proven true… ) but I hope she’s fine.

We saw ichie off (asked tita to bring me home too >< I mean their house) and stayed at the gazebo in the preschool are with kitty and Joanna. Bought avocado con hielo (because I though it fun and yummy) and pretty much talked about super random stuff. Yup, my best friends are random, and so must I be.

One more thing: I never want to hear statements that go something like ‘i’ve done nothing but this and that and that and this’ because it’s… cge, nakakabastos yung statement na yun, sa totoo lang. Don’t make me see something like that because it feels horrible in my opinion because all I’ve done since the start is to study, study, study, and study.

I don’t want to hear the word ‘august’ too.

You have all been forewarned :D


...

(typed just now)

for the second time, my brother's being sweet. yesterday, he remembered to buy me yogurt then today he bought me icecream... CHOCOLATE icecream at that. how sweet can you brother be?

tired, with lots of things to do and another scratch from kate to boot. no wonder i find myself going crazy at times.

-shing

No comments: