Monday, February 25, 2008

dissapointment

true, i DID get my new printer and i DID read the manual like, overnight, but that's just that. it just won't install on my computer at home. meaning, it has to be installed here at the clinic. i mean, i don't really care if it gets installed here but it's kinda unfair cause the PC here already HAS internet... and i don't.... nown it's the printer



T______T



it's not the greatest dissapointment in my life, but it did give me another reason to be sad.



on the other side, i finally finished the book my dad gave me. seriuosly, he could've just given it to my mom instead of me, cause she'd (probably) appreciate it more. the president's daughter (that's the title) is NOT chicklit, as some people would propose it is by it's title. it's an action novel of some sorts that talk about people who's mission is to kick other people's butt to save the president's 'secret' daughter.



i just wish david went ahead and killed judas, not the other way around.



and so, since that book's done, i'm going to start abarat (days of magic : nights of war) today! yeaaaaahhh! i'm half through lost souls though... might finish that first.

...

for nowm the only HW i'm done with is math. i'm still not up to do journ... and GIFT is another matter too. i might not do the review again, but i HAVE to make the lit. journ and personal essay. that's where my grades will depend on.

speaking of grades, i think i'm being lazy again. O_____O the horror... 4th periodic exams are coming up too... might as well start studying my butt off this moment...

no wait. HW first :D

-shing

No comments: