Saturday, February 23, 2008

not an illusion

today was piano day...

i can easily say that Hanon is my favourite book in piano and Thompson my least. i mean, really~ i guess speed's my game in playing.

my dad and brother went along with me today. it's not half bad to see your brother peeking at the window, tapping and saying hi every once in a while. hehehe. i guess having a little brother does that to you. you just get used at being tapped on and called on every now and then.

we went to mega and yeah! ate at sbarros for lunch. pizza there is GREAT. and the cake too, though i think the sponge cake used in it didn't have enough flavor.

i finally got to admit to my dad. yes, people, after a week. after a week of pure brain torture and nagging conscience dillemas, i have finally come clean, down to even last year's part. what can i say? i'm proud.

actually, i'm glad. my dad kinda understands, cause he KNOWS he's been through it, even if his is in a different perspective. he's just against rushing things. so now, i can still talk to him, but on a friendly basis (insert a couple of random words here and there and i think we'll be fine).

the only thing left now to do is wait. it's not easy to wait, true, but 'if it's destined' then it'll come. 6 years will just pass XD

now all that's left is convincing my mother :P

...

i bought ABARAT book 2 today... the smaller version of course. i was actually squeeling insde national bookstore in pure delight. i've got a few days to read it, so read it i shall.

oh, and it was a bargain too! 40% off? how much better can this day be?

...

tomorrow, we'll be going to my mother-side relatives. yeah! new printer!

-shing

No comments: