Friday, March 7, 2008

show must go on

as of now, life's a blunder and i still haven't picked myself up yet to even fix it.

journalism is getting to be a pain, but what can else can i do but do it? there's nothing i could get out of NOT trying to finish some stupid layout. major plan : study butt off until the wee hours of the morning until done to finish journ at around tomorrow :D

sounds nice, ain't it?

not only that, i'm seething with rage. no, i won't write it here cause it's controversial and totally not me to put my family in another turmoil. the LAST thing i want is everyone hating me because of a truth i just can't accept.

next week : exam week. i guess my cramming skills are good enough to withstand something as torturous as this. not only is it physically draining but emotionally as well.

so with that, i bid the internet a farewell for a while. until the 14th!

-shing

No comments: