Saturday, March 14, 2009

rebirth of my long dead PC... err... internet

right now, i'm at the house, thanking the gods for finally giving me back my precious precious internet. who would've thought it would take like a year or so before they gave it back to me? hahaha

so first thing's first, i would want to acknowledge kuya mark for being a great help. without him, i would still be stuck going to the clinic back and forth :D (all i really need now is another printer to complete this! hahaha)

but that doesn't mean though that this PC's as fast as hell. on the contrary, i find it really slow. still the same old ISP, really. i think i've grown accustomed to my mom's PC's fastness. now i'm kinda struggling with the fact that it even can't load a decent page under 2 minutes. yes, that's how said life is, but this is fine. i can get used to this. anyway, i DID promise my mom i'd use this only at night... AND for dire purposes only. she just gave me time tonight cause yuh... who wouldn't be excited to use this? hahahaha

for other matters, it's exams week and here i am, being a lazy bitch, just going through past notes. i don't know... i don't feel like studying. i know it sounds bad but right now, just for this day, i felt like i couldn't care less at all O____O. i know, it's so not me but i just felt like it! hopefully, i'll get seriuos tomorrow, cause a part of me's scared shitless with what i'm doing right now.

-shing

No comments: