Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the fear of losing someone...

While I was taking a nap this afternoon, I had this horrible nightmare. I REALLY horrible nightmare, which in truth, I thought was already reality.

When you really love someone, you wouldn’t let go of that person right? You’d patiently wait things out, taking very VERY small steps to make one dream a reality…

Dude, I thought I was going to LOSE you. I was going to lose you, nearly, because in my dream, my parent’s wouldn’t accept you. I don’t want that to be the case. When the time comes, I want them to love you, just as I love your mom and your brother and your dad (partly, cause I never really got to talk to him… right? :D)

Maybe this is the right time to say that I seriously and honestly want us to end up together. I’m not kidding. Sometimes, I just stare out the window and wish time would go by a bit faster. By the time you come back, I’ll be nearly done with college and you’d have a stable job and everything else…

Yeah, I know… it’s silly for me to wish things like that. I mean, I’m still what? 16? I know, it’s so naïve… but I just can’t help it, you know…

I’ll always be yours: now and forever.

-shing

No comments: