Monday, March 16, 2009

looking for blue paper

just 2 days before the exam itself and i can honestly say i haven't studied anything.

no, i'm not about to admit that i'm some genius. yes, i have my doubts. i actually feel like i won't pass the exams this quarter. i don't know why. maybe because the thought that it's the last quarter is enough an excuse for me not to study at all. lame excuse, don't you think?

right now, i guess i'm taking it easy. i just finished my english portfolio and now looking for some blue paper to cover the folder with. i want my portfolio to come back, honestly. i want everything back with me before the school year ends. deep inside, i KNOW ms. aligada would pull one of my works... hopefully, that wouldn't happen. i WISH she has loads of other students who did a nicer job than i did when it came to the other requirments.

i guess this is the right time to say that i love III-7 and that i'll miss junior year A LOT. this year was a blast! i can't explain it properly, but i guess this year was just incredelously fun~ fun people, fun teachers, fun stuff, fun activities... let's just cross out the few unpleasant memories, shall we?

i admit, there WERE times when i didn't get my classmates at all. i admit (as well) that those were the times when i was being narrow minded. i guess this year made me realize that there's more to people than what others tell you who they are.

working with III-7 must be the greatest thing that ever happened in my whole entire school life. yes, i'm not going to deny it: you guys are the BEST.

-shing

No comments: