Sunday, July 27, 2008

there's nothing else to do but move

yeah, it's another sunday and i'm defenitely tired.

the rain kept me up last night and now my head hurts, but i still have to get a move on my projects. honestly, they're mostly done already. the partner projects (hey partner!) are done by tomorrow and i just finished my english essay (5 pages for noreen to check tomorrow :D). pictures are down and i think the rest is history!

there's nothing much to say right now, since nothing's coming to mind, so yeah.

-shing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Mister Velarde... (hindi si Jose Velarde. anu ba. XD)

..made my stomach turn upside down. You commented on his *web log* po! Wala lang.

Sorry po. I never had enough guts to actually click that link before.

Okai. Sobrang unrelated ng comment. Sorry sa comment spam... :(