Wednesday, July 2, 2008

i think i just died

we don't have classes today, which makes me a bit happy, since i got to finish akazukin cha cha (all 4 cds). i have discovered the most cutest little kid in the series: poppy-kun! he's so cute!

so now, i have given up my search for an interviewable chemist and have settled with going with ichie to interview hers as well. i thank her from the bottom of my heart for it, since i really am desperate. i can't believe how many numbers i've been through and how many people i've talked to and yet i ended up with nothing. it sucks. it's frustrating that i couldn't come up with even one name and person but that's life really... thanks chie for saving me!

i got in the advance class in my GIFT >< i feel happy that all three of us got into advance. i mean, in my opinion, it looks weird that you've been in the same GIFT class for the past three years yet you still end up somewhere other than advanced.... especially if you worked your butt off for it.

last night, i asked myself why i felt so sleepy while doing my homework. checking my clock, i didn't realize that i was already 11. i was like 'woah! shing! you've been doing hw for the past 4 hours? woah!!!' i ended up sleeping with books strewn all over my bed.

what else to say? i'm hungry right now. my dad's come to take me home. i'm done playing song for anna. life's still looking up even with the small blunders i encounter. that's all there is to say.

-shing

No comments: