Monday, May 12, 2008

for real now...

since last night, i haven't really been feeling well... emotionally, so to say. it's true when friends say i take a lot of things seriuosly. i know i shouldn't stress myself over this. i could actually hear kate screaming 'don't think about it! sheesh!' inside my head... my problem, my problem, yeah, yeah. i got that. like my mom says, it's officially my habit now. a habit is hard to stop. i've had a lot of habits and not one of them has left me. i still sleep with the lights open, i still go out with a bag (even if it's just my mom's clinic), i brush my teeth hoping that it'll turn whiter every night... weird habits :D

me and chie were planning to go to the con on the 31st :D i think this is the poster http://mangaholix.deviantart.com/art/M3con08-Poster-ver1-82129704 yeah... i just hope chie can come. i'm going to work so hard for at least a thousand bucks... just for that day. MRT road trip people! wanna join me? ahahaha~

we got to talking about past stuffs and all that. of course, i'll keep everything we've talked about confidential and a secret. it hurts to remember sad pasts ya know? but we did get to talking and i noticed a few more points about my bestfriend. then about that... it's always hard to make decisions and i can't possibly just toss a coin and depend on it for an answer. no, things had to be thought of more thoroughly. i've finally reached a decision last night (after screaming on my pillow). i'll get things done and over.

right now, i'm happily combing my hands to my newly cut hair. it looks different (of course) and it feels different too. it feels like a large burden just suddenlt dissapeared. i'm not saying i didn't love my old hair. i did, but it was totally heavy. now it's just about chin level right now and light. ahahaha. i may not look like the way i did before, but at least it looks fine. crazy but cute, as my cousin mai says.

here i am, left to plan and to finish off everything...

oh! and that piano concert... i'm about to panic! i mean, a guest! ahahaha~ the honor and fear of that word...

it's raining often now and i hope things'll go well... better actually.

-shing

No comments: