Saturday, July 21, 2007

saturday thoughts...

pretty amusing how things work out in their own way. - me

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... soirees.... i have to admit, i don't really care much about them, especially when it's all about being posh and proper. i just learned from a guy (space) friend that interactions are LEGAL and some soirees are ILLEGAL. don't know if ours is legal or not, but i don't pretty much care cause yeah... i'm not into guys that much... well, make one an exception to the whole guy list :P

but yeah, i think i'll go to the thing angela's arranging... 2-B ata ng... la salle? tama ba? i really don't know. it's not yet official, but i asked my mom already and she told me that yes, i could go, WITH my PA (personal assistant... yes, i love you ate jo! you're the best!), and i could stay for 2 hours and yadda yadda yadda. i want to go for angela's sake cause... the hell, she begged me. ahahahahahaha. so sure, i'll try my best to do things and be there...

hmm... curios rin ako kung anu ginagawa dun eh. if it's games that are super... landi they're goin to play... dun na ako aalis... i'll just be there for the food ahahahaha

yeah, i've got this super sized eye bags below my eyes... sucks to find them there but, what can i do? i'm really in shit right now, cramming all for the better of my grades... i think it's all worth it naman eh.

as long as i get good grades, so much the better! ahahahahahah (wishing here)

anyway,still gotta go to my bro's therapy... honestly, akala ko salba na ako from going there...

-shing

No comments: