Saturday, June 16, 2007

an introduction to sophomore year....

to add to the fact that i had my haircut almost recently, i can say that sophomore year IS one hell of a year... just like my hair XD

i've gone by the first 3 days of school in a flash, having a bit problems with my sleeping habits, cause biology IS taking my time to understand... plus a few more friend problems to boot. i know i shouldn't be complainig, cause i'm in the mercy of my parent's money, and i know i have to make the best out of this year, since i promised i'll show them all. maybe with loads of hard work, i'll survive this nightmare and get that test! ha!

me and kate are the loners of the group right now, being the main building's babies... i mean, we don't belong there!!! all of our friends are on the other side!!! how could the teachers be so cruel?

moreover, my classmates are not really that hateable... but.. yeah, the point is that their kind makes fun of MY kind... oh cruel cruel life... at least i have a few people i know on my side. they make life at least bearable...

the teachers i have right now are i dunno... they seem nice... they call me for recitation and i think i have a good reputation to them, well except my math teacher, which is still ms. jandusay.

all it think i have to work on right now is my voice... when i recite,i get all scaredall over and my voice suddenly goes down into an unheard one. shit.

now that i think of it, i still have my socalled distractions... but they're not much pain right now than last year... know what? i think what happened this summer was to my advantage after all XD

so okay, another week passed. i hope i'll live.

-shing

No comments: